Thursday, September 17, 2009

heroes get remembered, legends never die

so I pretty much haven't had time to blog for ages. reet.
Last night was my last ever dancing concert, yeah I know it's petty but after thirteen years, it was the end. But it's great because I never have to run through backstage of the entertainment centre, half changed costumes as I go, to make it on in time for the fir the next item. You probably wouldn't have ever tried it, but it turns out I can change out of an english red coat costume into a full kilt in about eighty-six seconds.

A late start at school today, thanks to mum.
Brooke: "mum can I be late to school to get tickets to soundwave"
Mum: "whats soundwave"
Brooke: "oh just some music festival"
Mum: "will there be drugs there?"
Brooke: "no. absolutely not. (hahahah)"
Dad: "will there be boys there?"
Brooke: "definitely not. there will be no boys at soundwave."
hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment