Saturday, September 5, 2009

what the fuck do i want to do for the rest of my life?

so last week i did the QCS, which helps calculate my FP's which goes towards my OP which goes on my QCE. Then i'll apply to QTAC with my LUI to see if i actually get into a course. So many acronyms, so little time.

It seems surreal that im 16 and about to apply to courses that will pretty much shape what i'm going to do for the rest of my life. How am I supposed to choose between courses?

I want to be a mathematician, because math is beautiful. I love the way that it can prove something, and all of the elements fall into place and everything cancels out leaving only the answer. But if i do a degree in math, will I even get a job? Will it be bland and repetitious?

I want to be an acoustic engineer, because sound is fascinating. I love the way that it crosses over the senses. Like you can hear sound, feel sound when the bass is pumping in your chest and see sound when you see the soundwaves. But currently, there is no course for this. Dang.

Most of all, I want to be a model. It absolutely captivates me. I love doing fashion shows and photo shoots are simply the most fun you can have with your clothes on. But i need to leave Mackay, obviously. I need an agent, but how do I get one? Nothing is certain, nothing is guaranteed.

Left in a state of disarray, where do I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment